Maester Samuelsgatan 56
SE-101 58 Stockholm
Phone: +46 8 473 30 87
Phone: +46 8 473 30 93
If the FPP gets an EURIPIDES2 Label, the Swedish national coordinator should contact Vinnova directly. A national application must be submitted to Vinnova around two weeks after Label, a template for the national application and the budget distribution can be found on the link below. A full Swedish consortium interview at Vinnova focusing on growth potential for Sweden should be scheduled around 6 weeks after Label.
The following funding rules apply for participating organisations:
• SMEs (Note 1) can get funding for up to 50% of their eligible costs.
• Large companies can get funding for up to 30% of their eligible costs.
• Universities and research institutes can get funding for up to 100% of their eligible costs, if a Swedish company also participate.
The maximum funding from Vinnova is 50% of total budget of the eligible costs for all the participating Swedish organisations.
Swedish SMEs must, in addition to the EU definition, also show that they:
• Have an annual net turnover of 1 million SEK according to the latest annual report
• Have a minimum of three full time employees