Turkish (ADIENT, FLOKSER, MAN) and Czech (ELITRONIC, LIBRACE University) partners officially launched to day their EURIPIDES² project, ES...
Becoming a Board member is the smartest investment you and your company can make in order to:
- Be a member of a “Club”, an informal, friendly and successful ecosystem of companies, research institutes and experts. Their main objective is to set up collaboration through R&D projects.
- Boost your network in the hardware electronic community at large
- Get access to the National Public Authorities
- Contribute to the strategy of EURIPIDES²
- Stand as a EURIPIDES² “flagship” company in your country which will raise interest on one hand at industrial ecosystem level and obviously on other European players looking for partners in your country on the other hand.
- Be informed of EURIPIDES² projects as the Board takes the “labelling” decision on all submitted proposals
EURIPIDES² is an industrial association gathering 22 members (LEs, SMEs and Research Institutes based in 9 EUREKA countries). These members form the Board and meet twice a year. The Board is supported by the Steering Committee, the Technical Evaluation Committee (TEC) for the project assessment and monitoring and the Scientific Innovation Advisory Board (SIAB) for the strategy implementation.
The Board is the highest decision-making body of EURIPIDES², in charge of managing the association. The Board is composed of key industry and research organisation in Europe committed to the development of Smart Systems. Furthermore, the Board is responsible for granting the EURIPIDES² label to proposals and admitting new members.
 Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey
Like all “Clubs”, an annual membership is issued for Board members:
- 6500 € for large companies and Research institutes
- 3500 € for SMEs