All proposals looking for partners presented during the Consortium Building Event (Barcelona) are available here SPEAKERS. Should you be ...
Autumn Call 2017
Submission Deadline 20 September 2017
Easy submission and fast procedure with EURIPIDES², the EUREKA Cluster on electronics and digital embedded systems.
Preparing and submitting a EURIPIDES² project proposal is easy.
Upload the PO template HERE, under the CALL REQUEST FORM. You have to REGISTER and you will access the files.
All EUREKA member countries and associated countries can financially support EURIPIDES² projects.
More information can be found on the EURIPIDES² website (menu Public Funding).
- You are free to define your project proposal according to your own research interests and priorities.
- Your proposal is not bound by any call texts, as long as it is within the ICT/Electronics domain.
- EURIPIDES² projects are close to the market and have a track record of fast exploitation results after the end of the project.
- High-quality proposals have an excellent chance of receiving funding, with an average success rate of 60-70%.
- The evaluation results of your proposal will be communicated to you by mid October, 2017.
If you have any questions of need help, do not hesitate to contact us; we are happy to help you. EURIPIDES² Office: firstname.lastname@example.org